Brought to you by Amie…
Ear cuffs have been a SUPER popular trend at my school this Fall, but they tend to be kind of pricey. I decided to go to my local craft store to buy some materials and make my own! These DIY Ear Cuffs are great last minute gifts and are quick and easy to make! You don't have to have pierced ears to wear them :)
1. Make a loop to the right with the round nose pliers at the end of the wire.
2-4. Bend the wire accordingly.
5. Snip the end and create a loop in the opposite direction to the first loop.
6. Should look something like this.
7. Bend the side parts backwards around round nose pliers or a pencil.
8. Measure the ear cuff to your ear and adjust if necessary.
Happy Crafting + Enjoy your DIY Ear Cuff!! ♥
By The Way…
If you're looking for other great Ear Cuffs, I've found some that are inexpensive + SUPER cute :